Professional and Academic Exchanges
ICE WaRM arranges Professional and Academic Exchanges to provide an opportunity to industry, vocational education and training and the tertiary education sector and research communities for increased engagement at an international level in the area of water resources management education.
Participants on short to medium term exchanges are able to share skills, knowledge and experiences that benefit the individual, their home and host organisations and ICE WaRM to enhance the field of water resources management.
Professional Exchanges aim to:
- enhance the professional development, technical skills and expertise of participants through a variety of learning and skill development opportunities;
- enable the exchange of scientific information and work on research projects in fields of mutual interest;
- encourage the exchange of ideas on best practice within water-related fields;
- showcase new initiatives in water-related fields;
- engage participants in lectures, seminars, conferences, colloquia and symposia; and
- establish or strengthen relationships between ICE WaRM and organisations involved in water resources management throughout the world.
For more information on Professional Exchanges, contact ICE WaRM