The information on this internet site has been made available for general personal use only and is provided without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency.
- All access to, and use of, the information is at the user’s risk.
- WaterEd Australia accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken on the basis of information on this Internet site, nor for the accuracy or completeness of any material contained herein.
- WaterEd Australia expressly disclaims all and any liability and responsibility to any person in respect of the consequences of anything done or omitted to be done by such person in reliance, whether wholly or partially, upon this Internet site.
- Before relying on any information on this Internet site, users should seek confirmation from the originating organisation, entity or other body.
- WaterEd Australia reserves the right to alter, amend, vary or otherwise change any information on this Internet site at any time and without notice to you.
- Information on academic programmes and courses or any other arrangements for courses, including fees, staffing, class sizes and timetabling are an expression of WaterEd Australia’s intentions as advised by partners only and do not constitute a firm offer or undertaking to you.
- WaterEd Australia reserves the right to discontinue or vary programmes and courses without notice and to impose limitations on enrolment in any programme or course.
- The provision of any URL or link is done for the convenience of users of this Internet site. It does not constitute an endorsement by WaterEd Australia of that URL or link or the information at that Internet site.
For further information contact email@example.com.