Partnerships - Sustainable Development Investment Portfolio
Sustainable Development Investment Portfolio (SDIP) partners bring Australian, regional and international expertise to the portfolio. More information on this International Programme is available here. SDIP consists of six partners:
- ACIAR – Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research
- Improving the livelihoods and resilience of smallholder farmers to climate variability through the adoption of more productive, profitable, and lower-risk farming systems.
- The Asia Foundation
- Working with innovative leaders and communities throughout Asia to build effective institutions and advance pathbreaking reforms.
- CSIRO – Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation
- Supporting the uptake and implementation of basin level planning and management approaches to improve water resource management in the Ganges, Indus and Brahmaputra.
- ICE WaRM – International Centre of Excellence for Water Resource Management
- Developing capacity and building networks of water resource management professionals, including through scholarships and fellowships, study tours and short courses.
- ICE WaRM also has arrangements with eWater Pty Ltd for the delivery of training in Australia’s hydrological modelling tool, ‘Source’.
- ICIMOD – International Centre for Integrated Mountain Development
- Providing knowledge and evidence to influence policy and practices to meet the challenges of water resource management with a particular focus on the Koshi Basin.
- SAWI – World Bank – South Asia Water Initiative Phase II
- Building knowledge and institutions and promote information-based dialogue within countries and across river basins, with a particular focus on the Indus, Ganges, and Brahmaputra.