As the CSIRO Group Leader, Environmental Contaminant Mitigation and Biotechnology, Declan is an international research leader in water recycling via aquifers. His professional experience includes human health risk assessment, water quality and treatment, stormwater harvesting and effluent reuse. Declan specialises in Managed Aquifer Recharge (MAR), Quantitative Microbial Risk Assessment (QMRA), water quality and treatment, catchment management, humic acid chemistry.
Courses involved in:
- Online Course 3: Managing a MAR project (August 2019)
- Online Course 2: Building a MAR project (July 2019)
- Online Course 1: MAR global examples, drivers and policies (July 2019)
- Webinar: Managed Aquifer Recharge (MAR) (April 2019)
- Webinar: MAR for Mining (July 2018)