CSG & GW Consultant
As Director of Water Management Implementation in the NSW Office of Water, George was responsible for surface and groundwater management. He has been writing groundwater policy for the NSW government for the last ten years, a period of significant water reform. George is on the NSW Gateway Panel, the body responsible for the expert assessment of State-significant mining and coal seam gas proposals located on strategic agricultural land. Working mostly for government as a hydrogeologist, George has extensive experience in groundwater exploration and management. George’s special interests are protecting groundwater from pollution, conjunctive groundwater/surface water management and setting sustainable diversion limits.
Courses involved in:
- Webinar: Gas Policy and Water Management (February 2017)
- 2nd Gas Policy and Water Management (March 2017)
- Water in Mining School (December 2015)
- 2nd Coal Seam Gas and Water (October 2012)
- Water in Coal Mining (November 2012)