Greg is the Deputy Program Leader of the Smart Water Research Centre’s Integrated Urban Water Management Program. Greg has been involved in climate change and water research since 2007, as coordinator of research and teaching at the Sunshine Coast University’s Climate Change, Coasts and Catchment Unit. It was also during this time that he undertook a Master’s Program in Climate Change Adaptation, becoming one of the first in the world to gain formal qualifications in the field of climate change. Greg has led numerous research programs examining the impacts of climate change on the natural and built environments. He has a particular interest and expertise in adaptation in the urban water sector. He is currently undertaking a PhD at Griffith University where he is examining the resilience of urban water policies to changing social and climatic conditions.
Courses involved in:
- 7th Climate Change Adaptation (November 2012)
- 6th Climate Change Adaptation (August 2012)
- 5th Climate Change Adaptation (March 2012)
- 9th Adapting to Changing Climate (August 2013)
- 8th Adapting to Changing Climate (March 2013)