Surface Water Solutions
Educated at the University of California at Berkeley, Krey is a civil engineer and project manager with international experience in water resources. He is engaged in computational modelling, engineering design, and project management for flood mitigation, mine rehabilitation, river and wetland restoration, stormwater management and catchment assessment projects. Krey’s specialties include: 2D hydraulic modelling, bridge and culvert replacement, bank stabilisation, landform design, mine closure, coastal engineering, river mechanics, environmental restoration, geomorphic design, fish passage, and dam decommissioning. Krey has extensive software development and lecturing experience; his career includes 15 years developing hydraulic models for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, and he has recently provided training to over 500 course attendees using the newly released HEC-RAS 5.0 software.
Courses involved in:
- Webinar: Roughing it for water modellers (February 2020)
- Webinar: 3D Computation Fluid Dynamic and Environmental Modelling (March 2020)
- HEC-HMS and HEC-RAS Training in Auckland (March 2020)
- Online Course: Modelling Structures in HEC-RAS – March 2020 (March 2020)
- Webinar: QGIS for water modellers (December 2019)