WGA Pty Ltd
In 2014 Peter retired from CSIRO Land and Water after 29 years in groundwater research mostly on managed aquifer recharge with stormwater and reclaimed water. He was Director of the Centre for Groundwater Studies during its formative years, coordinated the Australian Water Conservation and Reuse Research Program and is a founding Chairman of the International Association of Hydrogeologists (IAH) Commission on Managing Aquifer Recharge. He now consults with WGA Pty Ltd and has honorary roles at CSIRO and Flinders and Adelaide Universities.
Courses involved in:
- Webinar: Maximising net benefits of Australian urban water research (April 2018)
- Webinar: Hardrock Groundwater Recharge using Check-Dams (June 2017)
- 2nd Australian Water School (August 2012)
- Australian Water School (February 2012)
- 5th Australian Water School (March 2014)