WGA Pty Ltd
In 2014 Peter retired from CSIRO Land and Water after 29 years in groundwater research mostly on managed aquifer recharge with stormwater and reclaimed water. He was Director of the Centre for Groundwater Studies during its formative years, coordinated the Australian Water Conservation and Reuse Research Program and is a founding Chairman of the International Association of Hydrogeologists (IAH) Commission on Managing Aquifer Recharge. He now consults with WGA Pty Ltd and has honorary roles at CSIRO and Flinders and Adelaide Universities.
Courses involved in:
- Online Course 3: Managing a MAR project (August 2019)
- Online Course 2: Building a MAR project (July 2019)
- Online Course 1: Understanding groundwater recharge for MAR (July 2019)
- Webinar: Managed Aquifer Recharge (MAR) (April 2019)
- Webinar: Maximising net benefits of Australian urban water research (April 2018)