Dr Robert Keller has over thirty years of experience in Civil Engineering Hydraulics. Currently a consulting engineer, he has over twenty years of experience in river engineering and hydraulic structures. He was previously an Associate Professor at Monash University where the department honoured Robert by naming its Hydraulics Facility after him. He has carried out many flood studies using the HEC-RAS program and has conducted many training courses in the use of HEC-RAS. Dr Keller’s main areas of expertise are: Open channel flow, flood plain hydraulics, physical and numerical modelling, sediment transport, hydraulic structures, urban hydraulics.
Courses involved in:
- Course: 6th HEC-RAS Water Modelling 1D+2D (June 2018)
- Webinar: What’s New in HEC-RAS 5.0.4? (February 2018)
- Webinar: Water Modelling using HEC-RAS: 1D and 2D (May 2017)
- Course: 5th HEC-RAS Water Modelling (September 2017)
- 4th HEC-RAS Water Modelling (October 2016)