Dr Robert Keller has over forty years of experience in Civil Engineering Hydraulics. Currently a consulting engineer, his main areas of expertise are steady and transient flow analyses of pipe network systems, physical and numerical modelling of river works and hydraulic structures, river stability, bank and bed protection, scour studies, and urban storm drainage analyses. He has conducted many technical courses for practicing engineers in Australia and South East Asia.
He was previously an Associate Professor at Monash University, retiring in 2008. He is currently an Adjunct Associate Professor. He is the author or co-author of over 120 technical papers in addition to numerous consulting reports and has received several honours and awards for his work.
Courses involved in:
- Webinar: Are your pumps about to fail? (September 2019)
- Course: 6th HEC-RAS Water Modelling 1D+2D (June 2018)
- Webinar: What’s New in HEC-RAS 5.0.4? (February 2018)
- Webinar: Water Modelling using HEC-RAS: 1D and 2D (May 2017)
- Course: 5th HEC-RAS Water Modelling (September 2017)