Wallbridge Gilbert Aztec (WGA)
Russell has over 30 years of experience as a geologist/hydrogeologist with extensive Public and Private sector experience in groundwater resources management, water sensitive urban design and integrated catchment water management. Russell has been involved in the delivery and review of over 60 stormwater harvesting and Managed Aquifer Recharge projects nationally and internationally and is recognised as a global expert in this highly specialised area of hydrogeology and engineering. He possesses considerable practical experience in the investigation, design, delivery, and operation of MAR systems including infiltration basins and aquifer storage and recovery bores. He has delivered several workshops both for local operators and in international forums and served on several State and National water resources technical working committees. Russell authored the first monograph on clogging during managed aquifer recharge under the International Association of Hydrogeologists (IAH) MAR Working Group and is currently compiling volume 2.
Courses involved in:
- Online Course 3: Managing a MAR project (August 2019)
- Online Course 2: Building a MAR project (July 2019)
- Online Course 1: MAR global examples, drivers and policies (July 2019)
- Webinar: Managed Aquifer Recharge (MAR) (April 2019)
- Webinar: MAR Essentials (September 2017)