Water Sources in 2050?
Climate Resilient Water Sources
This 1/2-Day Workshop (8.45am - 1.30pm) is open to all interested in the problem of water security in highly variable climates. Offered in association with the NCCARF's Climate Adaptation Conference, this Workshop will be held on the day after the Conference. (NB: Conference Delegates receive a Discount.)
Date: Friday, 8 July 2016
Location: Adelaide Rockford Hotel
Contact: Trevor Pillar PHONE: 08 8236 5211 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
2 minute introduction video:
Workshop Sessions Include:
- The problem – climate change, weather variability, population growth and water consumption
- Conservation vs new water sources – seawater desalination, potable water recycling and stormwater
- Does anyone care about water security in developing countries?
- How much do urban consumers value water security?
- Small group exercise with presenters – solving real-world problems
Offered in association with the NCCARF’s Climate Adaptation Conference, register for the conference below:
- Discount for Conference Delegates: $440.00 (including GST)
- Full Fee: $550 (including GST), when registering before 6 June 2016
CONTACT: Trevor Pillar: PHONE: 08 8236 5211 EMAIL: email@example.com