Australian Water Business Mission to India 2019
Confederation of Indian Industries 5th Water Innovation Summit
and Australian Water Business Mission to India
16 – 20 September 2019, New Delhi, India
With Memorandums of Understanding between the South Australian government and the Indian states of Maharashtra and Rajasthan, Australian businesses are uniquely placed to effectively engage with businesses in India through established relationships and government support.
If you are an Australian water business interested in working with India, you are invited to join this free private meeting to gain exclusive insight into the essential pathways to approach the market.
Online Briefing: Access to water sector opportunities in India
Unique insight into working with India
Watch the briefing here
(open to Australian water businesses ONLY)
Webinar: India-Australia water business opportunities
Economic engagement with India through water
View past webinar here
5th Water Innovation Summit – 2 day event
The Australian Water Partnership are supporting Australia to be the Partner Country at the 5th Water Innovation Summit in India and sponsoring free registration for up to 20 Australian water business delegates.
- Exhibition space and business to business engagement is included with the 2-day registration
- Master Classes have been added to the programme for the first time this year!
- Business to business matching forum
- 5th Water Innovation Summit Programme – download here
(allocated to AWP Partners with any remaining delegate passes being allocated to other Australian water businesses on a first in, first served basis. View AWP Partners here. Excludes airfares and accommodation).
Australian Water Business Mission to India – 5 day programme
In addition, ICE WaRM and the South Australian Department for Environment and Water are inviting all Australian water businesses to join the full 5-day programme. This includes registration to the Summit plus 3 days of pre arranged meetings with government agencies, local councils, water distribution agencies, multi lateral agencies and the Indian water industry, including both public and private sector, across Mumbai, Delhi and Jaipur, to share knowledge and expertise in water technologies, supply and practice.
|Mon 16||Mumbai||Meetings with government, agencies and private sector|
|Tue 17||Mumbai||Site visit to urban water facilities|
|Wed 18||New Delhi||CII Triveni Water Institute 5th Water Innovation Summit|
|Thu 19||New Delhi||CII Triveni Water Institute 5th Water Innovation Summit|
|Fri 20||Jaipur||Meetings with government, agencies and private sector|
Cost of Participation
- Registration for the 2-day CII Triveni, 5th Water Innovation Summit and exhibition space is sponsored by the AWP for an Australian 20-member delegation.
- The cost of the 5-day programme is AU$2,500 and includes some lunches and dinners, coach transport and programme meetings.
- Not included in the costs or sponsorship are flights, airport transfers, accommodation and breakfasts.
Who should participate?
Australian businesses in:
- Design and Engineering consulting services
- Innovative and smart technologies suppliers to improve decision making
- Maintenance and repair service providers
- Water and wastewater treatment solutions
- Water recycling and distribution technologies
- Smart meters solution providers
- Water bodies remediation solution providers
- Hydraulic designs and solutions
- Industry training providers
Benefits of Participation
This delegation provides a unique opportunity for Australian water organisations to engage on new areas of cooperation with India on water, including water policy, the supply of water technologies and services and research partnerships.
The program is built around existing connections with government and private sector water entities in each city, which will enable delegates to:
- Understand the regulatory and policy environment for water at the national and local level;
- Clearly identify market opportunities and pathways;
- Establish connections with decision makers and business as a base for future collaboration and commercial relationships;
- Directly promote their capability, experience and business offerings to purchasers.
Express your interest in the Australian Water Business Mission to India by submitting your details in the form below or contact us on +61 8 8236 5200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Expression of Interest (due by 23 August)