Australian Water Business Mission to India 2019
5th Water Innovation Summit and Australian Water Business Mission to India
16 – 20 September 2019, New Delhi, India
ICE WaRM and the Department for Environment and Water are inviting all Australian water businesses to join an esteemed, 5-day programme across Mumbai, Delhi and Jaipur, to share knowledge and expertise in water technologies, supply and practice.
Australia will be the sole Partner Country at the 5th Water Innovation Summit 18-19 September in India this year, presented by the Confederation of Indian Industries through the CII Triveni Institute. Download the 5th Water Innovation Summit programme here.
5th Water Innovation Summit – 2 day event
The Australian Water Partnership (AWP) is supporting the Summit in Delhi by sponsoring Australia as Partner Country and providing registration for a 20-member delegation to the event. (allocated to AWP Partners with any remaining delegate passes being allocated to other Australian water businesses on a first in, first served basis. View AWP Partners here. Excludes airfares and accommodation). Exhibition space and business to business engagement is included with the 2-day registration. A Master Class has also been added to the programme for the first time this year!
Australian Water Business Mission to India – 5 day programme
In addition, delegates are invited to join the full 5-day programme which includes registration to the Summit plus 3 days of pre arranged meetings with government agencies, local councils, water distribution agencies, multi lateral agencies and the Indian water industry including both public and private sector.
|Mon 16||Mumbai||Meetings with government, agencies and private sector|
|Tue 17||Mumbai||Site visit to urban water facilities|
|Wed 18||New Delhi||CII Triveni Water Institute 5th Water Innovation Summit|
|Thu 19||New Delhi||CII Triveni Water Institute 5th Water Innovation Summit|
|Fri 20||Jaipur||Meetings with government, agencies and private sector|
Facilitated by ICE WaRM and the South Australian Department for Environment and Water, this programme provides a unique opportunity for Australia and India to establish new areas of cooperation through expertise in water policy, technologies, practice, supply and research.
Cost of Participation
- Registration for the 2-day CII Triveni, 5th Water Innovation Summit and exhibition space is sponsored by the AWP for a 20-member delegation.
- The cost of the 5-day programme is AU$2,500 and includes airport transfers, lunches, dinners, coach transport and programme meetings.
- Not included in the costs or sponsorship are flights, accommodation and breakfasts.
Who should participate?
Australian businesses in:
- Design and Engineering consulting services
- Innovative and smart technologies suppliers to improve decision making
- Maintenance and repair service providers
- Water and wastewater treatment solutions
- Water recycling and distribution technologies
- Smart meters solution providers
- Water bodies remediation solution providers
- Hydraulic designs and solutions
- Industry training providers
Express your interest in the Australian Water Business Mission to India by submitting your details in the form below or contact us on +61 8 8236 5200 or email email@example.com
Expression of Interest